Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My bad dinner at Melaka so far.... -_-;

Yesterday, my colleague and I drove down to Melaka to solve customer machine problem. After that, at night time, we go to eat dinner at nearby the town. I've ordered "Wan Ton Mee" and my colleague ordered "Duck Rice".

The "Duck Rice" is very nice, it contains cucumber, vegie, fried egg and duck meat of course!

This is my "Wan Ton Mee" Delicious leh??? ^^ Cost me RM 3.30



I thought the "Wan Ton Mee" is very delicious, in the end, I no need say anything and you can see the picture above... sigh.... my RM 3.30 flew away.... sob sob.... T^T
** Not I'm full, sigh... I'm still hungry..... **

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Lee Chien said...

my personal opinion.. melaka dun have much delicious food, except few which are famous...

April 16, 2008 at 10:06 PM  
Blogger Satkuru said...

interesting interesting and now i am hungry @_@

April 18, 2008 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger Minny Chan said...

i didnt know u have a domain!
omg

April 19, 2008 at 9:03 PM  
Blogger HH said...

satkuru... i think other food is better la... tat shop wan ton mee really not nice... penang's food is much better la... hahahaha

minny: now u know??? hehehe....

April 19, 2008 at 11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home